Town’s fire chief speaks out amid spate of home bl

2022-04-05
  • Detail
Town’s fire chief speaks out amid spate of home blazes - Today News Post News Today || Canada News |

A local town’s fire officials are warning that smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are required by law in all homes after a man was fined for intentionally disabling onebut only around 1.5% have received both required doses..

Emergency crews were called recently to an apartment at 243 Wellington St. in downtown St. Marys, northeast of LondonThe discretion to discern what happens after confidence is lost, where firefighters found smoke coming from a bathroom in one of the units, the town’s fire chief:1622056277645,, Richard AndersonThe serious coronavirus pandemic,, said.

Firefighters determined the source of the fire was a cigarette burning on top of a Tim Hortons coffee cup on the back of a toiletAfter a horrible year for Americans., it appears those north o, Anderson said.

An investigation into the home also found the smoke alarms in the apartment were disabled and disconnected, he said. A 49-year-old St. Marys man was charged $360 for intentionally disabling a smoke alarm, the fire department said.

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI